Style and Design

Be careful buying from Chiseled Perfections... I’m still waiting on my chairs.

They promise great customer service and quick delivery but once they got my money it was nothing but excuses. I had to refund 3 of my clients. The owners name is Ben Bales. I wish I had googled him before I spent over 3000.

He’s behind the fraud at Orbmik Furniture and he’s married to the daughter of the owners of Absolom Roche. His wife Melona is the only good review he has. Im such a fool for not doing my research so make sure you do. Apparently he just keeps opening new company names to get around bad reviews and to steal money.

I called my bank and tried to get my money back but it went through as a debit and I have no recourse. Ben when am I going to get my furniture.

Don’t waste your time. Be careful and do your research.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2017.

Comments

Thank you. I WAS about to order fro them.

I've ordered from chiseled perfection on the past and was so frustrated With the whole process.I ordered 3 months ahead of time only to have my client's furniture delivered on her event date, way longer than their schedule delivery timeline on their.Since then I've heard other similar horror stories about the company. I'm not sure whatever prompted me to order from them again, but it must have been the tempting sale. Here I am once again with no product and way passed my promised delivery timeline.The company has no one to ever answer their customer service line.I've called several times and left several messages as well as a emailed only to receive no response.

zoilaochoa

I can’t stand scamme like Ben Bales. They should put people like that in jail.