My experience with the company DopeFurniture USA was horrible....Found them on Bonanza when looking for a throne chair. I had a HORRIBLE experience with another seller and they looked really professional.

I placed my very 1st order with them and had shared with a few others about my excitement in finding this amazing company with such great deals... Lol little did I know.... I never received my chair. Turns out all the companies you nee on the internet are owned by THE SAME COMPANY, chiseled Perfections, LLC.

I feel like such a fool, its obvious they all use the same here by day and gone by night warehouse space and the same pictures. This chiseled perfections guy has had several scam companies in Houston, Waco, and Dallas and now he’s scamming under *** Furniture USA. The only place to buy this stuff is from Tabs Furniture in Houston, They are the ONLY ones that make it. I called them and they shipped my item the same day….WITH A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!

I hope no one else runs into this issue or trust that this company or any of the sham front companies they create to scam people will deliver to them! I'm so upset because I wasted my time with both of they sham companies when I could have fjust ordered from Tabs Furniture in the first place.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Chiseled Perfections has 7 current lawsuits against them and more on the way.