5.0
Style and Design

Chiseled Perfections is a trademark of Chiseled Perfections LLC so you may not use that name in a review.I hereby demand that you cease and desist from using the name Chiseled Perfdctions in a review.

My husband is not a scammer. He is the mastermind behind baroque inspired furniture. He is the industry leader in throne chairs and you people need to respect that. I’m a lawyer and I won’t tolerate anyone disparaging Chiseled Perfextions TM.

Also, we created the Takita Criwn chair. It was my husbands idea and Mike Kimbro stole the idea even though I copywrited it.

All of our furniture is copywrited and cannot be used it replicated or displayed without our written permission.Another thing, my dad is the largest importer in the United States but he has nothing to do with Chiseled Perfextions TM.

Comments

Chiseled Perfections has 7 current lawsuits against them and more on the way.

They are the worst company ever! Such liars and very dishonest. Don't do business with them, they will give you the run around.

Chiseled Perfections is a scam and everyone knows it. How about you try having a good work ethic and maybe you will get somewhere in life. Might be too late though Melina